Upholstery Cleaning Humble
We specialize in all your residential and commercial Upholstery cleaning needs
When you clean your home or business, you dust the furniture, baseboards, doors, windows and other areas. You may even vacuum under the furniture or lift chair and sofa cushions, vacuum under them and even clean the upholstery. Neither your tireless cleaning efforts or your regular vacuuming routine are capable of doing the type of deep cleaning you get from a professional cleaning service like Humble Carpet Cleaning .
The Importance of a Through Upholstery Examination
You trust us to clean your carpeting and other areas of your home or business. Our IICRC Clean Trust Certified technicians will examine your furniture. While doing so, we look for one or two letter signs that are placed at the base of the cushions. Those codes help us determine what cleaning method and what cleaning products are best suited to the upholstery you want us to clean for you. We go over every inch of each piece of furniture you want us to clean, looking for any fabric tears, stains, spots or other problems. Our goal is to leave your furniture as bright, refreshed and clean as possible. We can’t promise that your upholstery will look as good as it did when you first brought it into your home or business. We’ll make it look as good as we can, considering the age and condition the upholstery was in before we started to clean it.
The Need for Special Cleaning Methods for Different Types of Upholstery Fabrics and Materials
Furniture manufacturers are coming up with ways to offer consumers a wide variety of fabric and materials from which to choose when they buy new furniture. Customers have the luxury of choosing upholstery that suits the needs of their homes and families and the amount of use or abuse the furniture will endure. All of our Humble Carpet Cleaning upholstery cleaning technicians understands that there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to sofa cleaning, chair cleaning or couch cleaning.
Our Cleaning Processes
Special Leather Upholstery Cleaning Process
Leather upholstery can’t be cleaned with the same process that we use for fabric. We have a three step process for cleaning leather upholstery.
- We apply a creamy leather cleaner that removes dirt when it’s wiped away.
- We use a heat treatment to help leather absorb the moisturizing treatment we apply.
- We give leather upholstery another heat treatment that opens the pores to let leather protector get into cracks where dirt gets embedded.
General Upholstery Cleaning Process
- We test upholstery fabric for colorfastness.
- We apply a special organic pre-treatment that penetrates deep into the fabric to lift the spots and stains from the fabric so they can be removed with the next cleaning process.
- We use a hot water extraction process that is very much like the method we use for mattress cleaning, and carpet cleaning.
- We use hot water extraction to remove any residual cleaner.
- We can apply Scotch Guard and antimicrobial treatments like we do for sofa cleaning, couch cleaning and carpet and rug cleaning.
The Humble Carpet Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Advantage
Humble Carpet Cleaning is licensed and insured. We’re committed to giving you the most outstanding service you’ll find in our industry. You can count on us for expertise in upholstery cleaning because our company is IICRC certified. Our technicians have IICRC Clean Trust Certification. You get the assurance that we know how to clean and treat every type of fabric or material that is used to upholster furniture. We use high-tech equipment that gives your furniture and upholstery the deepest clean it can get. You can trust a company that guarantees your satisfaction.
Contact Humble Carpet Cleaning to find out more about our upholstery cleaning service and what I can do for you.